{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
Super easy to make and even easier to eat!
That looks scrumptious! We love to put ice cream on warm cookies, so we will definitely have to try this. Chase will love it!
What a perfect combination! It made me think of Willy Wonka (the old version) when they took a drink out of a cup and got to eat the cup afterwards...I've always wanted to do that - can't wait to try this!
That looks like the greatest treat ever! I am going to have to give it a try for sure.
This looks delicious Des! Thanks for sharing!
Yum! Recipe?
linky? I got it...Thanks :)
The dessert looks okay, but that plate is fantastic!! :) Thanks for sharing your yummy treat with us. By the way, we are going to Macey's today and when I told the kids, Camri said, "Macey? That's the BABY!!!"
Um, WOW. It is no coincidence you posted this on my birthday. This recipe is the best present I could have asked for! Thank you!!
YES, it is delicious! Thanks for bringing it for desert the other night!
YUM!!! I am salivating!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That looks scrumptious! We love to put ice cream on warm cookies, so we will definitely have to try this. Chase will love it!
What a perfect combination! It made me think of Willy Wonka (the old version) when they took a drink out of a cup and got to eat the cup afterwards...I've always wanted to do that - can't wait to try this!
That looks like the greatest treat ever! I am going to have to give it a try for sure.
This looks delicious Des! Thanks for sharing!
Yum! Recipe?
linky? I got it...Thanks :)
The dessert looks okay, but that plate is fantastic!! :) Thanks for sharing your yummy treat with us.
By the way, we are going to Macey's today and when I told the kids, Camri said, "Macey? That's the BABY!!!"
Um, WOW.
It is no coincidence you posted this on my birthday. This recipe is the best present I could have asked for! Thank you!!
YES, it is delicious! Thanks for bringing it for desert the other night!
YUM!!! I am salivating!
Post a Comment