haha that is funny because I have one of his songs on my blog right now. I heard this song so many times and I always though hmm who is that guy then I saw his name on that overstock commercial..I think it is the same guy...Maybe I am wrong. This song is way cute. So Sam and Mac and Mike Knott all asked where you were at the reunion. Dang, I wish you could have come. I felt so out of place. :)
4 comments:
I enjoy Jason Mraz too but I have never heard that song. Thanks for the introduction, it's a GOOD one!
He had me at Geek in the Pink. Love this song, I just bought it on iTunes.
I also love Jason Mraz and I love this song.
haha that is funny because I have one of his songs on my blog right now. I heard this song so many times and I always though hmm who is that guy then I saw his name on that overstock commercial..I think it is the same guy...Maybe I am wrong. This song is way cute. So Sam and Mac and Mike Knott all asked where you were at the reunion. Dang, I wish you could have come. I felt so out of place. :)
Post a Comment