I love my baby more and more every day, especially when she sleeps well! I can't believe it's been two months already, and I can't believe I've been two months accident free! :)
Des!! Okay here is my super long comment. I cannot believe we found eachother again. I sincerly mean it too when I say I want to get together. I have always thought about you and wondered how you have been. I miss you and the times we shared so much. I don't think I could have ever survived Jr. High and High School without you there. Did you know I kept all your little notes you used to write me with the little people? I found them a while ago and just sat and read through them. You always knew how to cheer me up.
How adorable are your girls? I cannot believe how much hair they both have..I am jealous. You are a wonderful mommy. I have been reading all through you blog and I smile and cry at your stories. You are an amazing woman. I only wish through your hard times I could have been there for you too. Oh and you look AMAZING! Cash and I would LOVE to hang out with you and Phil.. I am going to email you with my phone number and I mean it too...lets get together!!! I want your girls to know and be friends with my girls. I love you Des!! I am excited to see you again!!
Des,holy cow ! I want that hair, I love Macie what a darling little thing. She seems to look like Alex a whole bunch! It was good to see you and yes lets get together soon!
She is a doll - hopefully she starts sleeping through the night soon - I know you need it! I was sorry that I didn't get to talk you last night - we'll have to get together soon. Get some sleep!
15 comments:
Two months already? She's looking more like Alex and I can't believe all that beautiful hair!
She gets cuter everytime I see her. Can't wait to hold her tomorrow night!
She is just to cute for words! What a doll! I just love that adorable hair!
She looks so much like Alex in that second picture!
Des!! Okay here is my super long comment. I cannot believe we found eachother again. I sincerly mean it too when I say I want to get together. I have always thought about you and wondered how you have been. I miss you and the times we shared so much. I don't think I could have ever survived Jr. High and High School without you there. Did you know I kept all your little notes you used to write me with the little people? I found them a while ago and just sat and read through them. You always knew how to cheer me up.
How adorable are your girls? I cannot believe how much hair they both have..I am jealous. You are a wonderful mommy. I have been reading all through you blog and I smile and cry at your stories. You are an amazing woman. I only wish through your hard times I could have been there for you too. Oh and you look AMAZING! Cash and I would LOVE to hang out with you and Phil.. I am going to email you with my phone number and I mean it too...lets get together!!! I want your girls to know and be friends with my girls. I love you Des!! I am excited to see you again!!
I just love her hair. SHe needs a big huge bow!!!
I just love her hair. SHe needs a big huge bow!!!
These pictures are adorable of Macy Rose. How did you get hair to lay down?
um...HELLO!?! She is a babe-oo-la! LOVE HER!
Des,holy cow ! I want that hair, I love Macie what a darling little thing. She seems to look like Alex a whole bunch! It was good to see you and yes lets get together soon!
She is a doll - hopefully she starts sleeping through the night soon - I know you need it! I was sorry that I didn't get to talk you last night - we'll have to get together soon. Get some sleep!
Oh..she is so stinking cute. She looks so old!
Holy Cow - I can't get over that hair...she is soooo stinkin' cute!
Wow, Macy is TOO cute. Way to go Phil and Des. Nice work on the second baby.
She is so beautiful and that hair is amazing.
Post a Comment