Seriously, can you believe this "do"? You should see it when it's out of control...this is nothing! The best thing about it is that it doesn't go down unless you get it completely wet!(Sarcasm, of course)! And from what Phil's family tells me is that this is exactly like Phil's hair when he was a kid, so much so that he was known as "The Hair In The Air Kid". I guess she is her daddy's girl!
The other morning, I laid Macy down and she automatically went into this position. I thought these were so cute that I had to post them!
10 comments:
I'm so jealous. I think your girls have more hair than me. How fun.
OMG! Too Cute! :)
Haha. I love the comment by Sara, Macy has more hair than me, Petra and Ty too. She is adorable.
All I have to say is SO FREAKIN CUTE!
Don't you wish we could lay however we want and do our hair however we want and have people say, "Oh, look how cute you are!"
Love your pictures!!
Okay lets be honest....it really doesnt get any sweeter!!
Bah sorry, but can you send an invite to my email again, avan7@hotmail.com.
A) The karate chop picture is my favorite picture ever
B)She's definitely Max's cousin because Max won't sleep in any other position than this!
Wow, that is some serious hair. And I thought my Brooke had a lot of hair.
Hey, Windy Rappleye from high school wants to be invited to your blog. She saw your link on mine and asked me to contact you. Her email is cwkener@hotamail.com.
Seriously, her hair is the cutest! How lucky is she - I would kill for that volume!
That is so stinking cute! You have darling girls! We should get together soon with the kids.
Post a Comment