Lately Alex has been obsessed with flowers. She always wants a flower in her hair, or has to pick them from the neighbor's yard {Sorry Eloise}. My sweet sister made Macy some cute headbands, but she didn't forget to include flower clips for Alex.
For fun, we decided to put all the clips in Alex and Claire's hair. These girly girls LOVE the attention!
Then later that day, we all planted flowers {so Alex could have some of her own flowers to pick} and once again my sweet sister helped me out and did pretty much all the planting. Thanks again! I was sort of embarrassed when Sara asked of I had ever planted flowers before, since I had so many questions about how to do it. And NO I have never planted flowers before. {You don't know me}.
I couldn't really get any pictures of the girls doing much "planting" since they were having more fun filling up their watering cans and hydrating the sidewalks and themselves.
And I just included this shot, because I think it's cute when Claire tries to give you the
"evil eye".
"evil eye".
2 comments:
YOur MAcy is so cute! I am glad she is here safely. You should get an award for being out and planting flowers this soon after having a baby. Your awesome!!
It was so great to see you tonight and to meet little Macy. I had to come home and read your blog! You are an amazing person and an example of being brave and seeing blessing through the midst of trials. I love your parenting style and your cute relationship with both of your girls.
Post a Comment