DEAR CAR SEAT,I. LOVE. YOU.
LOVE, DES!
After several friends and family told me how the car seat has been the best "bed" for newborns, and helps them sleep, I decided to give it a try. I'm hoping it's not just a one night thing, but Macy woke up only ONCE last night! I actually got some sleep and I feel like a different person today!
BLESS THE CAR SEAT!
8 comments:
Yeah for car seats! My kids all slept in their car seat for the first couple of months. :)
Dear Des-
I love that line. I have heard that some kids sleep better in their car seat also. Iam glad you are getting some sleep. How is it with 2? We should try and get together next week, if you are up to it and want to take Macy out. Let me know.
So happy to hear that! Good job little Macy, we love you.
So happy to hear that! Good job little Macy, we love you.
Congrats Des!! What a beautiful baby. Sorry this is the first I've been able to see the blog and see her (We've been having a lot of internet probs too). I didn't realize all of the trauma that happened. I'm glad things are okay. We love you guys! We'll have to come see you before we move!!
I am resurrected.
Dear Des,
I would love to be best friends! I have found that you can never have too many!
Love,
Dawn
Miss you guys! See you when we get back from our trip!
Post a Comment