My wonderful sister in law really helped out by watching Alex while I was in the hospital with Macy. She posted this on her blog and I couldn't resist putting it on my blog, and since Lauri describes it best, I'm also going to copy what she wrote...

This morning I was in my office and Alex came running in feeling so excited. She said, "Look Lauri, I found a hat!" OK...in case you can't tell, that would be my son's athletic cup. Sorry Des.
Phil and I laughed for hours over this, and especially because in the photo she looks as though she is modeling a new fashion. Thanks again for watching her Lauri, and thanks for taking pictures of the crazy things Alex does that make us laugh!
This morning I was in my office and Alex came running in feeling so excited. She said, "Look Lauri, I found a hat!" OK...in case you can't tell, that would be my son's athletic cup. Sorry Des.
Phil and I laughed for hours over this, and especially because in the photo she looks as though she is modeling a new fashion. Thanks again for watching her Lauri, and thanks for taking pictures of the crazy things Alex does that make us laugh!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Des- Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. We should get together. Alex is so funny she is at such a fun age. My blog is hofhinefam.blogspot.com so we will have keep in touch through our blogs. Take care
That is too funny! She still is adorable, even with an athletic cup on her head:)
I sure hope that was clean. :) Sorry about the triple entry I left last time. Oops.. as you can tell patience is not a stong suit of mine.
Post a Comment