Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Wish I Were An Oscar Meyer Weiner

On Tuesday Alex and I went to Park City with Grandma and Grandpa Almond. And on our way to the factory outlets we came across the Weiner Mobile! There was just NO WAY we could pass it up without taking some photos!


It even came equipped with weiner dashboards!
{Sorry for the bad pic}

5 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Who doesn't love a giant weinermobile? That is so cool (and just a little weird), but I know my kids would've loved it!! Great pics :)

Melisa said...

Love the cute prego mama in the picture! This is the first pregnant picture I have seen of you! I need more....only 28 days left:) WAHOOOOOOO!

Raquel said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Alex had fun!

Ty and Masha said...

Des,

I tagged you. See my blog to for questions. Nice Weiner Mobile.

Love ya,

Masha

Toppy said...

That is so funny. When Whitney and I were driving home the other day we decided to stop at Nordstrom Rack and pulling out of the center there was the weiner mobile. Too bad we weren't driving our weiner mobile that day.