Whenever someone asks me if I want the "Good" news or the "Bad" news first, I always ask for the "Bad" news first. So, I'm going to start with the "Bad" news....
I had another Gran Mal last night.
Once again, Phil was there and saw it coming on. It has been such a blessing to have him there every time, especially since he is an incredibly busy, busy guy, and I usually don't see him much during the week!
Anyway, moving to the "Good" {or best} news...
I'm going to be having my baby Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!
{Just a little excitement}
I had my OB appointment today, and when we told him of the seizure, he decided it would be best to deliver our baby girl as soon as possible! Since I am considered a "High Risk" pregnancy, he put my name on the top of the list for delivery. I will be admitted Tuesday night, for tests and meds and will be induced on Wednesday morning. I'll keep you updated!
I had another Gran Mal last night.
Once again, Phil was there and saw it coming on. It has been such a blessing to have him there every time, especially since he is an incredibly busy, busy guy, and I usually don't see him much during the week!
Anyway, moving to the "Good" {or best} news...
I'm going to be having my baby Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!
{Just a little excitement}

I had my OB appointment today, and when we told him of the seizure, he decided it would be best to deliver our baby girl as soon as possible! Since I am considered a "High Risk" pregnancy, he put my name on the top of the list for delivery. I will be admitted Tuesday night, for tests and meds and will be induced on Wednesday morning. I'll keep you updated!
16 comments:
Congrats!!! How exciting! We'll keep praying for you that it all goes well!
The picture of the hospital is the perfect resemblance of Intermountain Healthcare Hospital, wow, that is amazaing. :-) Just kidding. We will be thinking about you, everything will go well.
Love,
Masha
I'm so excited for you -- and a little jealous. Maybe our babies can have the same birthday...That way when they get married, it will be easy to remember :) Good luck with everything!!
Oh my gosh Des...how scary. What a blessing that Phil was there during the seizure. One the other hand, I'm happy that you get to have your baby girl earlier than expected. We will be praying that everything will go well for you and that special little baby girl. We love you!
John and Nicole
Des, I'm sorry about the seizure but happy about the unexpected early delivery. I hope all goes as planned and you and Baby Girl Dana will be happy and healthy!
I am glad Phil was there with you again. I will be thinking of you Wednesday and can't wait to hear the good news, you'll be in our prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about the seizure but I'm so happy for you to have your baby! I can't wait to see her! PLEASE take lots of pictures!
Wow that is good and bad news. I hope everything goes well. Hope to see pictures soon! Good Luck:)
I will be GLUED to your blog, waiting for the news!! Alex must be so excited to meet little Anuss.
Can't wait to hold her!!!!!
Des I hope your delivery goes well. I would love to come see you guys, so call me when you are up to it.
I just want you to know that we are thinking about you and praying for you today. I hope everything goes well for you and baby! I can't wait to meet her :)
Woohoo! Congrats and good luck!
Oh Des....so if all is still on you will have a new little one tomorrow...how exciting!!!! Congrats and I cant wait for you to blog all about it!
(I cant remember who I have told already, but we have a new blog, www.thematistappens.blogspot.com)
Dang, I responded too late! You are already checked in to the hospital I am sure but I hope everything goes great!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of your little girl! How fun!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let all us Dana girls know when you have your little girl in your arms! I know some of us would love to come visit you and let me know if you need any help with Alex. Noah always needs a friend to run around with.
Post a Comment