Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter Poem...

I found this beautiful winter poem. It was very well written, and I found it to be a comfort to me and hope it will be the same for you.....

"ODE TO WINTER"
Written by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

CRAP...IT'S COLD!

THE END

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Oh that was beautiful! That moved me to tears! I feel the same way...I'm sick of the wind chill factor and it feeling like 8 degrees all the time!

nicole said...

hahaha! That was funny. Here's something else that might make you smile...it almost hit 80 degrees here in AZ today!

nicole said...

well, maybe 75...but still.

Melisa said...

Joe works for my husbands, dad's company, Capital Premium Financing. They are so great. I am glad that I found you. I also have found Ashlee (Dent) Sorenson and Heather (Peterson)Ridge. So fun to find people you know and see how they are doing and what is new with them! We will have to keep in touch. Your little girl is darling!

Brooke said...

Amen sister!!