Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dressing The Christmas Tree

The other night we put up our Christmas tree. Alex had a blast helping with the decorations and ornaments. Just having a two year old at Christmas seems to make the holiday magical and exciting all over again.
Alex was Daddy's little helper

I just can't get enough of her little smile. She cracks me up!



Out of the many boxes of Christmas decorations, these are her favorite. She manages to carry them around everywhere in a cute little Christmas tin. It's amazing to me how much the small things matter to her!

Phil and I are so excited to teach Alex about the real meaning of Christmas...and maybe a little about Santa as well!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

7 comments:

Maryann said...

Looks cute! I feel the same... Seems like Max and Carter are into the CHristmas thing this year and I'm having a blast!!

Ty and Masha said...

Cute little red head

Diane said...

This is too fun! Christmas is a blast this year because of all the little ones we have, right at that fun age She looks really into this.
Love my Alex girl.

Carrigan Clan said...

I swear I love being an aunt! It is amazing how much you can love someone elses kids. I could eat her and her little "finners" up!

Meredith & Company said...

I'm so jealous of Alex's hair! My two year old girl is still so bald! I looked back through some of your old posts, and your little girl and mine are like 10 days apart (my Elise was born on November 16, 2005). You are right about Christmas being fun with little kiddos!

Julie Knowlton said...

Well said, Lauri. I love my nieces and nephews as if they were my own. I will even take credit for raising them all if you guys want.

Diane said...

Since Phil was very young he has be the one who has wanted to put up the tree, outside lights, etc. at Christmas time. He has truly been the Holiday decorator and always done a super job! I miss him not doing ours this year!!

In the one picture of Alex looking at the nativity scene while behind the tree, you can just see the love for Christmas forming in her little thoughts! Love it!