HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!
I would like to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little sister, Hayley. She is turning 9 today and I can't believe how big she is getting!
Alex just absolutely adores her and wants to do everything Aunt "Haywee" is doing. My mom has mentioned that lately Hayley is the one that gets Alex dressed and ready for the day whenever they are watching her. She is just getting so grown up!
We had a fun birthday party for her yesterday where we ate pizza and played lots of fun games. I think the highlight would have to be the pinata my dad and Hayley made. They decided to use a graham cracker box and decorate it like Sponge Bob. But no matter how hard the kids (or adults) hit the pinata it just would not break! In fact, my brother Derek was going to give it one final whack so the kids could get all the candy, but instead of Sponge Bob cracking open, the large broom stick broke into three pieces! Needless to say, the kids finally got the candy. But note to self: Nabisco brand graham cracker boxes are not meant for pinatas!
Hayley, I am so grateful for you and so glad to have you as my little sister. Thank you for being so sweet to Alex and playing with her and taking care of her when she is at your house. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and remember that we all love you!
2 comments:
A Sponge Bob pinata! Wow, that's cool. Your dad must be the coolest dad there is.
Haywee... Happy Birthday Girl... Sure do love you... gene and diane
Post a Comment