Well, it's official...I'm pregnant! I am due June 8, 2008! Yay, a June baby! We've tried to explain to Alex that Mommy has a baby in her tummy, and I'm not sure if that makes sense to her, but it's cute to see her pat my belly and ask if baby is okay.
We are very excited, but at the same time it's kind of sad to think that our little baby won't be the little baby anymore, I've never realized how hard it is to watch your baby grow up. But I'm sure Alex will be a big help and a loving big sister!
10 comments:
Congrats!! BUT I thought Phil was gay, so who is the father?
Okay, that has got to be the best news I've heard in a long time! I'm so happy for you guys! A great big congratulations from the Eagleston's!
CONGRATULATIONS DES!!! I am so excited for you. And if this next little girl looks anything like your munchkin now, you and Phil are going to have to be chasing all the little boys away from them :) Let's do lunch or dinner soon. Miss you....
Oh oops, I forgot to write that my guess is that it is going to be a girl. So my comment kind of didn't make complete sense, haha!
Yipeee! We are so excited! I copied your "babystrology" thing on your blog. Hope you don't mind!
I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!
Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!! Another niece or nephew to call me "Aunt Lolly."
COOL! Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well, Des!
I'm with chase on this one. Phil "scare me bad."...to quote Alex.
Post a Comment