{Grant me the patience to deal with my blessings}
Yay Des! Hope you have a great day!
What a sweet husband to post something about your birthday on your blog! Happy Birthday, Des! Hope you have a great one...you deserve the best!
HiI am Esfandiar Khodaee from IranI am very interested to have a freind outside Iran I am The director of a high school in city Doroud province Luristanmy website: http://iranpaper.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday! And what luck! A new friend on your birthday! :)
LOL! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DES! Tell Phil to watch out because Esfandiar thinks you are hot!
Oh, Phil you are so sweet.
Dear Des,Do you know where I can find someone that happens to be a director of a high school in Luristan, Iran? I was wondering that the other day....Happy Birthday.Love, Jules
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful year. Glad we became blog buddies :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay Des! Hope you have a great day!
What a sweet husband to post something about your birthday on your blog!
Happy Birthday, Des! Hope you have a great one...you deserve the best!
Hi
I am Esfandiar Khodaee from Iran
I am very interested to have a freind outside Iran I am The director of a high school in city Doroud province Luristan
my website: http://iranpaper.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday! And what luck! A new friend on your birthday! :)
LOL! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DES! Tell Phil to watch out because Esfandiar thinks you are hot!
Oh, Phil you are so sweet.
Dear Des,
Do you know where I can find someone that happens to be a director of a high school in Luristan, Iran? I was wondering that the other day....
Happy Birthday.
Love, Jules
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful year. Glad we became blog buddies :)
Post a Comment