This last weekend we went with Diane and Gene to Bear Lake. We couldn't have had a better time!
Alex LOVED the beach and the water. We were constantly watching her so that she wouldn't run into the water alone!
There were lots of little seashells on the beach and each one was special to her. (Ahh, the simple joys of life). All the way home she was saying "Bye bye scheaschells! Scheaschells..."
OUR LITTLE BEAUTY QUEEN

ME, ALEX, AND PHIL ON THE BEACH AT BEAR LAKE

ALEX LOVED THE SAND AND THE SEASHELLS

We love that Alex has so many great cousins and wonderful aunts and uncles. And of course, Alex adores her Nana and Bobby Gene who make everything fun and entertain her (Diane, WHERE do you get that energy?) Thanks again!
AUNT JULIE (aka kid magnet) AND THE GIRLS

CARTER, JACK, MAX AND ALEX
1 comment:
I love that first picture of Alex! She looks like a rapper! Hey I have an idea...let's switch places. You can come work on the house and I'll go to the lake!
Post a Comment