We sure had an eventful Saturday! I went on this cleaning spree while Alex was sleeping, but when she woke up she HAD to help. She was so cute with her own little rag, just wiping away. I didn't want her using the real Lysol so I tricked her into using her water spray bottle, and boy did that work! I'm excited because I am just training her to become my little maid!
We soon went from cleaning our house to cleaning HER house! Those "Princess Castles" sure do get dirty!
Then we moved on to the vanity and lots of her other toys. I hate to admit it, but those toys needed the cleaning. What?
And thank goodness with all of our cleaning we didn't bother Phil with his "studying"! He is preparing for the DAT and I can only imagine how much info he has running through his mind! And I don't blame him, I would probably nod off a little too!
Phil had been hitting the books for a long amount of time and wanted to hit something else! So we introduced Alex to mini golf...of course.
This was Alex's first time, and Phil was determined to make her a pro!...That dream lasted about 2 holes!
She did enjoy chasing her ball,... and my ball... and Phil's ball with the club-that counts for something-right?!
I think Phil should look into teaching Alex baseball instead, because that girl has an arm! I laughed each time he had to fish her ball out of the water after she threw it in! You don't know how tempting it was to push him in the water! Hee hee.
Luckily, Boondocks has a very interesting golf course, so there was always something to look at; an exploding Volcano, fire breathing Lizard, and a Lighthouse. And thank goodness for the distractions or else Alex would have stolen the balls from the people in front of us!
She looks happy doesn't she? Ha ha! I think she was glad it was over. (And so were we)!
Our busy Saturday sure wore her out!
3 comments:
OH....MY...GOSH. I love her.
I love that picture!!!!!
Really cute BLOG entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment