It's about time I got my life back!
After the holidays were over I decided to put my scarf making on hold, and get to know my family again.
I have taken a ton of pictures of my cute girls almost daily, but I just need to load them on my computer.
As for now, this is a cute one with both Alex and Macy with their Uncle Brian in August when he returned home from his mission in Mexico.

Enjoy.
I will be working on uploading all my pictures...
After the holidays were over I decided to put my scarf making on hold, and get to know my family again.
I have taken a ton of pictures of my cute girls almost daily, but I just need to load them on my computer.
As for now, this is a cute one with both Alex and Macy with their Uncle Brian in August when he returned home from his mission in Mexico.
Enjoy.
I will be working on uploading all my pictures...
4 comments:
Cuties!! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week. :)
It IS about time. Please get those girlies faces plastered all over the internet. They need to be shared. I love Macy's face in the pic with Uncle Bri. So excited to see him.
P.S. The other day Bran and I laughed about a certain incident involving you, a knife and cheese.
Excited for the updates!!
Ditto ditto!
...Or WAS it cheese?
Post a Comment