Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Proud Mom Moments...

Number one:
My baby is walking!
Finally!
Right before she goes to nursery. What a relief.
(More pictures/video on that later)


Number two:
My Alex is doing SO well in school!
Before Alex started school she was...well, a spitfire.
And still spitfire that we love very much.

But let's be honest...it was tough getting her to share and play well with other kids, but today she came home from school with a letter from her teacher.
And maybe it brought tears to my eyes.
So much so, that I had to take a picture to record it, and share it with the world!
I am SO proud of my little Alex and how well she is doing in school.
And I am so grateful for Adventure Preschool and for her fabulous teachers!
Keep it up Alex!

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Way to go Alex! And let's be honest... that picture of Macy is fantastic. You're girls are so dang cute!