Unfortunately most good things must come to an end.....
*sniff, sniff*
Even vacations without children.
Phil and I had the most wonderful and relaxing weekend getaway!

We went to Las Vegas, not anything too special, but the deal we got was SO incredible!
I don't want to brag too much, but we stayed in the Wynn Hotel's newest edition, the Encore Hotel for an unbelievable price, which also included two tickets to the new Cirque Du Soleil show, Le Reve.
How awesome is that?!?
Here is a picture of the part of the hotel room....
Doesn't look too special, but you wouldn't believe what you could do!
Those drapes you could open and close from the bed with just a push of a button!
*sniff, sniff*
Even vacations without children.
Phil and I had the most wonderful and relaxing weekend getaway!

We went to Las Vegas, not anything too special, but the deal we got was SO incredible!
I don't want to brag too much, but we stayed in the Wynn Hotel's newest edition, the Encore Hotel for an unbelievable price, which also included two tickets to the new Cirque Du Soleil show, Le Reve.
How awesome is that?!?
Here is a picture of the part of the hotel room....
Doesn't look too special, but you wouldn't believe what you could do!
Those drapes you could open and close from the bed with just a push of a button!
The room card had Phil's name printed on it and the TV and telephone both welcomed Mr. Dana.
Uh, awesome.
Oh, and there was a TV in the bathroom as well. Geez.
This is a picture of the Wynn Hotel and the strip at night from our room.
We stayed on the 38th floor. We thought that was the highest floor, but then found out there were actually 63 floors in the hotel!
Over to the left outside, there is a ginormous golf course. Phil would have liked to golf there, but wasn't willing to give up a full month's paycheck! :)
That was a dream vacation to us!
We weren't able to take photos during Le Reve, so this is the only shot we got, it's just before the show started.

If you haven't heard of it, the actors perform in and out of water and also come down from the ceiling, doing tricks and flips the whole time. Sort of hard to explain, but below is a sample of what it is like.
If you haven't heard of it, the actors perform in and out of water and also come down from the ceiling, doing tricks and flips the whole time. Sort of hard to explain, but below is a sample of what it is like.
Now, for the main reason we were headed to Vegas in the first place, the U of U football game.
I think there were more Utah fans than UNLV fans. And when we were kicking tail all the UNLV fans slowly left.
8 comments:
So awesome! Good work!
Can you jealous?! Well I am.
I really need a vacation. Looks like you had a great time.
So happy you had a great time and were able to relax, along with attend the game. GO UTES!
We LOVED having your two little dolls for a couple of days.
YOu had too much fun. That should be illegal, especially without kids. But I'm glad you had fun.
Fun, fun, fun! You deserve a little R & R, and your hotel looks awesome!! Welcome back to real life :)
wow! {jealous}
My husband and I love Vegas...it really is a vacation away from home! We haven't had the luxury to stay in a 5 star hotel though...lucky you! Congrats on the Utah games. I'm embarrassed to say I still cheer for BYU after their last beating!
I feel jealousy.
Post a Comment