Sunday, October 4, 2009

May I Make a Suggestion?

If you have little girls, you know that little girls need bows.
And what better place to get bows than Santa Barbara Bows?
Many may think that since she is a cousin is the reason I speak so highly of her work, but after you go to her site, I know you'll think the same thing!

She has just come out with her Halloween 2009 collection.
And they are limited, so make sure act quickly or else you might miss out!
Above is the large layered bow, with large spider included. So creative!

Below is the medium bow. Which I have already placed an order for.


Below is a baby headband.

Sweet newborn headband.

So quickly go check out Santa Barbara Bows and place your orders! You will not be disappointed!

{And so what if I plan my girls' outfits around Santa Barbara Bows because they are THAT cute and NEED to be worn!!}

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

(a) I love you

(b) You've got some advertising SKILLS! I need to HIRE you!

Diane said...

Des, these re so cute. They will look so nice with Alex and Macy's hair color.