Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good. Bye.

I'm headed out to Minnesota today to visit my brother and his wife and their new baby girl!
Oh, did I mention that I'm going by myself?
No kids.
By. My. Self!
I love my girls, but sometimes I just need a break!

Thanks ahead of time to Phil, Diane and Cindy for taking care of my little ladies.

Watch for pictures when I get back (ON SUNDAY!!!!) of the new baby, Peyton and maybe a little place called The Mall of America!

See ya.

4 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Can....not.....compute.... A week by yourself? What does that even mean? :)

Have a fun week!!

Ty and Masha said...

Wait...can I go with you WITHOUT my kids too? Please!!! I will pay whatever.............pwweeeeessee!

Maryann said...

Have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Have fun! Enjoy every moment - especially as you sleep without being woken up by little people!