Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello.... Brillant!

Today I made this super easy Travel Pillow for Alex that I found on one of most favorite blogs, amazing mae.
We will be going on a little road trip this weekend for the 4th, and so I thought this would be so helpful. In the pocket Alex can keep her coloring books, animals and treats right there with her, and it even has a handle to help her carry it.


Alex is just a little excited for her new pillow case, and I have a feeling that it won't be just a "travel" pillowcase.

6 comments:

Diane said...

WOW Des! That is as cute and clever as can be. I see why Alex is so excited! Please drive so carefully and HAVE FUN! Love ya!

Toppy said...

Des you are such a little sew master. It is so cute.

Matt and Tricia said...

Cute, cute, cute - and good idea!

Hilary said...

I am so impressed by all of your sewing projects!! Almost inspires me to try it out, but I always wimp out and just have my Mom do stuff for me!

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

What a cute idea..so clever!

Heather Ridge said...

Wow, I haven't been on your blog for a while. Move over Martha Stewart. You are quite the seamstress, cook, and creative wizard. I love it. Thanks for sharing your projects. I have too many I am trying to finish.....still working on that is my motto currently!