Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cute Stinkers

Our morning ritual, after diaper changing and breakfast, Alex likes to hold Macy and play with her hair while she watches her KBYU shows.


Go ahead, do the Ooooh and Aaaah thing now, because after this picture you won't...


Actually, I'm sure everyone will laugh, because I know everyone has experienced something like this...

Alex was pretty proud of herself that she could make a nose like Rudolph, but really I think she just liked the way the Sharpie smelled!
I didn't find the writing on the wall (and the TV) until later that day. Way to go Mom, leaving the Sharpie on the coffee table was smart!
Luckily with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and some rubbing alcohol almost all of it came off the wall. And Alex is still alive without a red nose!


One more funny thing Alex did...
I was in the other room and I heard Alex saying to Macy, "And here is your royal crown your Highness..."
This is what I found.



She's such a good sport!
I love my girls.

14 comments:

Raquel said...

Alex is too funny! I'm trying not to laugh at the writing on the wall but how can you get mad at that cute little red nose!?!

Kati said...

I think every mom has had the marker on the wall story! Thankfully we learn not to leave those dang things out after we have to scrub for hours to get it all off!

Diane said...

Oh Des, Alex and Macy are so sweet together. The picture of Macy, her Royal Highness, is TOO precious.
That made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Windy said...

I laughed until I cried reading this. Your girls are too cute. I love the crown on the head...thing. Those darn marker on the wall stories. I am glad you were able to get it out. Hehe Alex is a funny girl. I love it

Maryann said...

Des, I am belly laughing at the crown Alex put on her head! And to see that Macy was content with it on makes it even more hilarious. My neices are so dang cute. Love them.

Joe and Marci said...

They're going to be best friends growing up!!

Kami said...

You gotta laugh at that! I have gone to great lengths to only provide washable crayons and those markers that only color on special paper; however, I do own quite a few Sharpies that are just waiting to be found by little hands. I'm sure you'll see a post one day on my daughter's redecorating skills!

Carrigan Clan said...

Yeah Alex! What an incredible artist! :) Laughing my head off at Macy's crown. They are so adorable!

-Loni said...

That is so cute! And yes, I'd like to bear my testimony about Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They are a miracle!

Julie Knowlton said...

Indeed, you also got a bursting laugh out of me from this post. I mean, really. Alex and Macy....words cannot describe how much I LOVE you.

I am still laughing....

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

That's the best! I feel like I haven't talked to you for awhile. Hope you are doing well! I heard you have a Disneyland Trip coming up!!! How exciting!!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the pics.

Brooke said...

HI Des! Its been awhile, just wanted to pop in and say hello! Your girls are too beautiful. I am jealous of all that hair Macy has!!!

Jane said...

So adorable, I love those girls! I hope you will be at dinner on Saturday.