Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Message From Santa


You can send a personal message from Santa to your kids (or spouse) through this website.
I think Alex has had me play it 500 million times!
It's a winner! Thanks for sharing that with me Ashlee!
Just click here...
Dear Santa


6 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the website Des!
Cute pictures of our girls!

Ty and Masha said...

The pictures of Macy and Alex are gorgeous!

Kami said...

That website was great! Now I have to post it on my blog!

Hofhine Fam said...

Thanks for sharing. Brooks loved it also. You are such a cute mommy. I agree your girls are darling.

Windy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Hi Des, I DO read your blog. I'll be back in five years. I actually did see this post, I was going to come back to the link and of course, with all my children, got distracted, imagine that. Thanks for reminding me to do it.