Saturday, November 22, 2008

BYU or UTAH?

I bet you can't guess, by looking at the blog, who we cheer for in this house?

I've come to a conclusion that it's a lot of "Ute Peer Pressure" that makes me wear red. Today, Phil came home and saw that I was wearing a turquoise shirt and suggested that I change into my red shirt. Apparently, turquoise is just too close to royal blue.
Oh, brother.

But I do hope Utah wins so that I will have a happy husband tonight.
So, GO UTES!

5 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

I made the mistake of going to the new Smith's in Highland this afternoon in my Ute attire. I got more than one funny look and lots of muttered comments. But, I still say, Go UTES! Although, I think there might be ordinances against cheering for the utes here in Utah County. Whatever...

Meredith & Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-Loni said...

Bart hid my BYU blanket from me today!

Maryann said...

Whatever.

Diane said...

Go COUGS!