Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Scarecrow Festival

Monday, Diane took everyone to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
We all had a great time, with lots of games, inflatable slides and of course haunted houses!

I think I told Ryan about 50 times that I was SO glad that he came! Not only is he a cool nephew, but he is an awesome cousin. He was SO willing to help his younger cousins if they needed help on the bigger toys always with a huge smile. So, again, THANK YOU RYAN! WE LOVE YOU!

They had a rocket launch where for a dollar the kids could decorate their own rocket and then shoot them off as many times as they wanted. The kids liked this but they seemed to LOVE racing each other to find the rocket after they had shot it off!

Thanks again, Nana! You are the greatest...and if you could send some of your energy this way, it would be appreciated! :)
Love you all!

1 comment:

Jane said...

We were there Monday too, I wish we had seen you, darn it.