The Utah Food Bank was giving away one ticket to the Jazz game for every FULL bag of food that you donated.
So we got four and had my sister Hayley come with us. We had a great time!
Before the game started, they were handing out free stuff, Jazz "tattoos" and they even took your picture in front of a green screen and put you on a Jazz poster. (Look closely at Hayley's torso...since her shirt was blue, you are able to see thru it. Pretty ghostly, huh?)

On our way out we decided to stop by the Jazz Post-Game Show with DJ and Big T Bailey (and some blonde guy) before the show started. Hayley mentioned that she has always wanted to meet Thurl Bailey, and as we were standing there, his security guy waved us in! Hayley was so excited! He is so nice and incredibly TALL! Look under the desk and see if you can find the end to his legs! The man is a giant!
4 comments:
That's so cool! I am looking forward to taking the kids this year. Jazz games are the best!
Wow, you must be pretty important to get waved by security! Those pictures of Alex and Macy are so sweet! What cute girls!
Hey Des! You and your family look wonderful. I am sorry it has been so long since I have commented. I was looking through your pasts posts and I loved the pics of Alex and the puppies and don't you love how our toddlers are becoming more interested and involved with our cute little babies?! It is the best. Is Macy in awe of Alex as well? Well, you look great and I am glad to see things are well on your end. Also, great job on that halloween count down calendar, wow, that is pretty impressive!
So glad you had this opportunity!
Des, thank you for adding the Korean flag to our blog. Our hotel has internet so I am trying to post a text with the picture. However, all the directions are in KOREAN and you know I have enough trouble posting on my blog in ENGLISH. So in KOREAN? hmmm - I don't think so! I'll post pictures when we return. We are having an INCREDIBLE experience.
Post a Comment