My cute sister in law, Lisa showed me something fun and (kind of) easy to make to help the kiddos countdown to Halloween.
All you need is paper and of course ALOT of embellishments!
Sad to say that the month is almost half way over and that this is the only Halloween decoration up this year, but Alex sure loves moving the ghost from day to day!
All you need is paper and of course ALOT of embellishments!
Sad to say that the month is almost half way over and that this is the only Halloween decoration up this year, but Alex sure loves moving the ghost from day to day!
12 comments:
How I wish I were like my sister-in-laws...
ditto
...and ditto that.
How I wish I were like my daughter-in-laws......
Wow...I'm in awe.
That is the cutest Halloween decoration ever! You are so talented! I wished we lived close so you could pass on some of your ways!
I want to learn how to Make one!! SO CUTE!! I need one. Every day Carter says MOm is Today Halloween?
super cute...too bad i'm busy blogging or scrapbooking to think of making one of these right now!
So stinking cute!! YOU are amazing Des.
It turned out so cute...what's our next project? Thanksgiving count down?
So cute. My kids are obsessed with Halloween, they would LOVE this!
You're making Thanksgiving countdowns?
Sign me up. Can I still make a halloween one?
Post a Comment