I am so proud of my Alex!
She went to the dentist for the FIRST time, and it was the best experience for her!
It did help that Aunt Maryann cleaned her teeth, Uncle Clark was her dentist and Aunt Julie was up front to give her a toy after her appointment!
Best of all...
SHE HAD NO CAVITIES!!
Here are some pictures I took with my cell phone...
She went to the dentist for the FIRST time, and it was the best experience for her!
It did help that Aunt Maryann cleaned her teeth, Uncle Clark was her dentist and Aunt Julie was up front to give her a toy after her appointment!
Best of all...
SHE HAD NO CAVITIES!!
Here are some pictures I took with my cell phone...


She actually loved the water and suction part. It was a little hard for Maryann to get it out of her mouth!

We love our dentist! Dr. Clark Dana.
Thanks to Draper Smiles and the wonderful staff there, Alex will love going to the dentist!

6 comments:
I must say... a great, beautiful patient. And very entertaining! I loved it when she told Celia she had a baby in her tummy and had Celia feel it.
My favorite part was when she said sometimes her bum gets red.
Love her.
Best dental staff in the world! Oh, and sweetest little patient possible!
Cheers to a great dental visit!
Dana Smiles ROCKS!
What a brave little patient! What a cute little hairstyle!
My favorite detail is baby Macy sleeping peacefully beside her. Precious!
Post a Comment