It's official...Phil will be MIA for the next FOUR months. I sort of feel like a single mother already. And I guess the only thing I can say is goodbye Phil, it's been a good run!
Amen to that one sistah - Joe is at the BYU game as I type this. He was at his Fantasy Football Draft last night. As he walked out the door today, I said, "I'll see you in January". I'm really going to miss him.
I can SOOO relate. Cash watches every football game, basketball game, baseball game. I get a couple months out of the year where he is not watching sports.
I'm right there with you Des. Frank got season tickets for Christmas. I won't be seeing him much either. Maybe we should get together and do something fun with the girls.
Des - Kurt and AJ will be gone too! GO UTES!! They are so excited, but the girls and I will be left at home. Let's play while they are gone :)!! I need an Alex fix and for sure I need to hold little Macey.
5 comments:
Amen to that one sistah - Joe is at the BYU game as I type this. He was at his Fantasy Football Draft last night. As he walked out the door today, I said, "I'll see you in January". I'm really going to miss him.
Let's play.
I can SOOO relate. Cash watches every football game, basketball game, baseball game. I get a couple months out of the year where he is not watching sports.
I saw a cute sign that said, "We interrupt this family to bring you the football season." How true it is!
I'm right there with you Des. Frank got season tickets for Christmas. I won't be seeing him much either. Maybe we should get together and do something fun with the girls.
Des - Kurt and AJ will be gone too! GO UTES!! They are so excited, but the girls and I will be left at home. Let's play while they are gone :)!! I need an Alex fix and for sure I need to hold little Macey.
Post a Comment