Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Fun Is


Thursday, Phil and I left Macy with Grandma Cindy and took Alex to Lagoon.
Did she ever have a GREAT time!
(Thanks again, Cindy)!


Alex can be fearless...unless it involves water splashing in her face, wuss! :)


I think Puff and the swings were her favorite, but she had a blast on everything.
Lagoon has a couple cool new rides since last time I went, (back '79 ha ha) for the kids there is Kontiki. It's like a miniature version of Tidal Wave. And for the adults they have Wicked...yeah, Phil and I went on it...and it produces "colorful language"! But it is so AWESOME! I've never been on a ride like it! Here's a couple pictures of it...

And, yes, you go STRAIGHT up and STRAIGHT down that yellow track! But I recommend everyone try it...just take a change of pants!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my GOSH!!!!! Would be a little too much fun for me!!!! But glad you two enjoyed it and especially happy that you had a little one on one time with Alex !

Ben and Ash said...

We went on Wicked too and LOVED it!!! Ben said some pretty choice words in those few seconds. It was awesome!

Dawn said...

We're going Aug. 1st, and I can guarantee you that I am NOT riding Wicked! I would have to take a shower and a complete change of clothing to ride on that thing!

How fun for you guys!

Carrigan Clan said...

How FUN! My kids keep bugging me that we haven't gone yet this year. I'm sure we will be making the annual trip soon. Glad you had such a great time!