Have you ever been to Tracy Aviary?
We went last week, and to be honest, I was pretty let down. I don't mean to be negative, but I think I would have been just as impressed with the birds in my backyard as I was with the birds at Tracy Aviary. The whole time I just kept thinking..."I can't believe I PAID to see this!"
But, I shouldn't complain since we were able to get out of the house! {That doesn't happen much right now:}
We went with my mom, sister and her cute kids.
I think this wall was the highlight of the day {for me at least!}
We went last week, and to be honest, I was pretty let down. I don't mean to be negative, but I think I would have been just as impressed with the birds in my backyard as I was with the birds at Tracy Aviary. The whole time I just kept thinking..."I can't believe I PAID to see this!"
But, I shouldn't complain since we were able to get out of the house! {That doesn't happen much right now:}
We went with my mom, sister and her cute kids.
I think this wall was the highlight of the day {for me at least!}
5 comments:
I actually have a phobia of birds so this little production does not interest me much. Looks like Alex enjoyed it though...cute pics.
I have never been and now don't plan on ever going. I hear the zoo isn't all that great anymore either?
I remember going to the Tracy Aviary when I was younger and I really liked it alot. It's totally gone downhill, I don't think they've updated a single thing in that place since it opened! But the zoo is good, we might buy a membership this year, it's totally the way to go!
I'm impressed that you accomplished such a big outing - well done!! Alex looks darling as usual.
Thanks for the heads up - I've been wondering about this place.
Sorry for the sleepless nights. I agree with the swing. I did the same thing as Amy and left it downstairs. I think it was the lack of sleep that caused my brain not to tell me to bring it upstairs!
I have a little portable one that my last 2 liked tons better than the big one. If you want to borrow it - you're more than welcome to it!
Post a Comment