S Dniom Rozednija Masha!
I think that's how you say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I think that's how you say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
in Russian!
(That's according to the reliable Internet!)
(That's according to the reliable Internet!)
Masha, you've been a great friend and we've had so many fun experiences! I'm so glad that you came to the U.S. and that we were able to meet! I hope you have a great birthday!
GO UTES!
Over-eating cheese cake!

Mash with baby Alex!
And, my favorite picture of all time of Masha!
ONCE AGAIN, I HOPE THIS BIRTHDAY IS THE BEST!
Much love from the Dana's!
ONCE AGAIN, I HOPE THIS BIRTHDAY IS THE BEST!
Much love from the Dana's!


3 comments:
Oh, Des, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for nice messages about me. Nice photos too. Brings so many good memories. I saved them all on my computer. Thank you for being such a great friend. I love you,
Mash
Happy Birthday Masha!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment