I want to wish my little brother Derek a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love him and miss him dearly!
Here is a photo of him the night that he received his endowments prior to leaving on his mission to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2003. I was able to be there in the temple with him that night and it was a great experience!Derek, it's amazing how time flies! It seems like only yesterday that you were running around naked at Grandma and Grandpa's, swinging on tree branches naked...I think you liked being naked, catching a sock full of rocks with your head, building duct taped guns (and breaking the stove window with one), and flooding our neighbor's houses (shame on you, by the way)!
Either way, we miss you here in Utah and hope to see you soon!
HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS WONDERFUL! LOVE YOU, BROTHER!
No comments:
Post a Comment