Congratulations to Ty and Masha! Their baby Petra June was delivered early Saturday morning. She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was a whopping 21 inches long!

We visited them in the hospital yesterday, and it sure made Phil and me excited for our little one! I can't wait for the sweet little squeaks and wrinkles that come with brand new babies!
By the look of it, you'd think Phil was up all night helping with the delivery! I tried forever to get a normal smile out of Phil, and this is the best I got!
But like I said, we can't wait until June to see our new little one!
3 comments:
You guys are so awesome. Thank you for coming to visit us. You are awesome parents, I will be calling you for more advice soon.
phil, nice vest.
Hey Des,
I have missed you so much. I hope things have been going well for you guys! Your page is so dang cute. I can't seem to figure out how to change my page. I need some help because I am a dummy.
Post a Comment