This year, we have been trying to explain Christmas to Alex. The birth of Christ and also the Santa part. She is getting them a little confused though. She has two pictures of Jesus in her bedroom and every morning and night she likes to talk to them, which is too cute, but the other morning she looked at one picture and said, Look! It's Santa! It must be the beard.

On Christmas Eve we helped her put out the cookies, carrots, and milk for Santa and his reindeer. She also wrote him a little note and placed that with the cookies in front of the fireplace. It was so fun to see our little girl get so excited and I'll say it once again, kids make Christmas even better!
On Christmas Eve we helped her put out the cookies, carrots, and milk for Santa and his reindeer. She also wrote him a little note and placed that with the cookies in front of the fireplace. It was so fun to see our little girl get so excited and I'll say it once again, kids make Christmas even better!
1 comment:
She is SO cute! I'm so glad I got to see the video of her opening her princess pjs!
Post a Comment