Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why Do I Love Soaps?!

No need to tell me how lame I am... I know soap operas are stupid, but why do I enjoy watching them so?








Now, let me explain before the judging begins. My one and ONLY soap is General Hospital and I began watching a year ago when I was laid up in bed recovering from my surgery, and I just got hooked (that's a good excuse, right?). I think I mainly enjoy laughing at and living vicariously through the beautiful, fancy, carefree, rich and foolish women and mobsters. I love how everyone has been with everyone else, including their mother's new husbands! Eww...

Just so you know, I am NOT obsessed over this show, but if I happen to be in front of the TV at 2:00, I will watch. And as I stated before, it's just one of those shows that I enjoy laughing at how ridiculous they can be! Oh, and I also laugh when Phil catches me watching and rolls his eyes at me!












But lets be honest, isn't Rocky gorgeous?


4 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

Yes, they are beautiful people, but I can't stand soap operas!! I DO like laughing at the serious camera effects, though.

Carrigan Clan said...

I have to be honest...I can't stand soap operas either! The whole evil twin thing ruins it for me. But now I find it interesting that you don't like the "sappy" parts in the Stephanie Meyer books. I am a HUGE sucker for that!

Phil said...

Soap Operas are GAY

Des said...

They aren't necessarily "sappy", they tend to just get down to business and they don't always do that in SM books!
What?!