Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ooooh, Yuck!

Last night we had Annie over to carve pumpkins with us. She didn't exactly like the feeling of the pumpkin "guts", and if her hand would touch it she would say oooh, yuck, or something to that affect. And since Alex loves her cousin Annie she imitates her quite a bit. So the whole night we had two little girls having fun, but saying oooh, yuck quite a bit.



Such a good little helper

Phil bet Annie $5 to put her hand in the pumpkin guts, I wonder if he's paid up

Here's the oooh, yuck face

The final product with Annie and Ryan

Spooky fun!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad we got to see some of the fun last night in person!! I hope Phil pays up for Annie's bravery!! Blast, Andrew's giving me grief for blogging-but he's been watching football all day!! Haha!

Des said...

Daddy... :)

Julie Knowlton said...

Please pass that last picture of Alex.

Katie, BLAST ANDREW!

Des said...

Blast? Am I missing something?

Katie said...

Don't worry I exaggerated with Andrew's football watching time, it wasn't ALL day, but it certainly was longer than I was blogging!

Carrigan Clan said...

Annie says she wants her $5. Thanks for having her over. She had a ball!