My niece Claire is adorable. She is also a mischievous little angel. Her mom always knows that if Claire is quiet, she is up to something naughty. A number of times, Sara has gone into her bedroom, thinking she is asleep, only to find her diaper off, feces all over her face and body, the crib, her pajamas, and the wall! Look at this face...it's almost hard to believe that she could cause this much havoc!
3 comments:
Can I just say that I am SO GLAD I am done potty training! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog look!
I love yours! It is too cute. I'm so glad that you asked HOW and WHERE to do it. I just went to the same web site and it was so easy, I couldn't even believe it. The last blog look took me forever and was such a headache!
Of course I don't mind! Thanks for the compliments! I am glad to catch up with what is going on in your lives. I hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment