On Saturday, my ward had their annual Relief Society "Super Saturday" activity day. I invited my mom to come and we had a lot of fun painting and putting other crafts together.
These are just a few pictures of all the cute ladies in my ward that I just love!
Marci and Mikel painting quite a bunch of magnetic recipe holders for Christmas gifts. Not a bad idea...
These are just a few pictures of all the cute ladies in my ward that I just love!
Marci and Mikel painting quite a bunch of magnetic recipe holders for Christmas gifts. Not a bad idea...
Margaret, Trudy and Jeri painting clocks...
Suzanne and Julie. Do you think Suzanne is trying to show off her beautiful clock? I wish mine looked that good!
Shelley and Diane...these two always have smiles on their faces and jokes to tell!
I forgot take a picture of Nyla, who did most of my tiles...okay, all my tiles and deserves a ton of credit but...
I did manage to find a picture that looks just like her. Identical! I wonder if Nicole Kidman has as many talents as my dear Nyla!Thanks again Nyla!
Sorry I don't have any pictures of the items I made posted...some aren't all the way finished and some need to be kept a secret...Shhh.
1 comment:
What a fun day! You are AWESOME at doing things like that!
Post a Comment