Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Momma Mia!

For the last few nights (and days) we have been eating spaghetti. The reason for so much pasta intake is due to the recipe, it is a freezer recipe that my mother gave me. I love this recipe!


MOM'S FREEZER SPAGHETTI


1/2 lb. Ground Beef
1/2 lb. Hot Italian Sausage
12 oz. Tomato Paste
3 28oz. Can of Diced Italian Tomatoes
2 cups Water
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
2 Chopped Onions
2 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Packet Italian Seasoning
2 tsp. Salt

Brown the meat and onions. Then add all remaining ingredients. Simmer and serve. Freeze in large ziploc bags any remaining sauce. It's great to just defrost and serve when needed.
ENJOY!

2 comments:

nicole said...

That sounds so yummy! I may just have to try it out some time!
BTW, I am very impressed with your knowledge of football, or for at least even trying to understand it. It's so out of my league!

Des said...

Well, it helps to have a sport nut husband proof-read my entries cus believe me...I know nothing! :)