Monday, August 13, 2007

First Haircut!

Today Alex got her FIRST haircut!
Her hair had grown past her shoulders, but it was really thin at the bottom, so I decided to chop it all off! We went to Cookie Cutters to have it cut and styled. They did such an incredible job and they have everything for small children...each chair was either an airplane, fire truck or car. At each booth they have a TV and they let the "client" pick out which movie they want to watch. Then they gave Alex some bubbles and an etch-a-sketch, which kept her distracted the entire time! I was so surprised that she sat still and didn't move the whole time and had no problem with with the girl cutting her hair into a cute little A-line with a stacked back, which makes her hair look so thick! And of course, Alex would not look at the camera, but you get the idea!



You can see how much hair they cut off!


Busy watching Barney


BUBBLES!


Ta Da!

3 comments:

Tom Weston said...

Why don't adults get the same treatment?

I'm always having to come up with small talk to avoid the awkward silence.

Raquel said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I love the new hair!

Julie Knowlton said...

I am laughing at what "Pamplemousse" said.